Monday 16 June 2014

Rochester Workshops June 2014

Good morning Bloggers... Over 20 pictures for you to look at today.
Feast your eyes on the superb Art Work created by all the ladies, that came along during June, to sunny Allhallows.
We played with Stamps and inks, plus other messy stuff!
Rock 'n Roll.
Barbara Cleggett made some amazing cakes and a tasty quiche and I forgot to take a picture!!!! Sorry Barbara and thank you x  


























 
I'm sure you agree that I have a really talented bunch of super crafters at my Workshops! 

Finally.. two things, I'm getting 'earache' from friends about not having the comments box on my blog ... so I've put it back on for my next post, so you can leave a comment, if you want to. Thank you so much if you do x

Also I would like to say a very special thank you to Amanda, who along with Julie and Rae travelled long far distance to visit my Workshop from 'Up North!' lovely to see you ladies once again.
Look what I received from Mandy, as a gift for my craft-room! .. Got to label the inks but couldn't wait to get it loaded with my Distress Pads, to see how it looked!
 I love it, Mandy, thank you so much! Xx