Saturday 21 June 2014

JOFY Stencil and Stamp - Fun day today



Evening all.. just a quick post to share a card with you that I made today, at the Allhallows Crop. 
What a fab time with my crafty pals! Laughter all the way and a sing along. 
Yeah .. Don't you leave him Lucille......." with 4oo Children and a crop in the fields" ! 
 Mmmmm..... I think that line is wrong somewhere! But it sounded good with all of us belting it out! Thank you for a super day girls.


Here is a list of my materials. 'Nesting Octagon' Lifestyle Crafts Cutting Dies, from Oyster Stamps. 
Tim Holtz Texture Fade EF and some Treasure Gold Gilding Wax.
JOFY Stencils and Butterfly Stamp, along with Fresco Paints all from PaperArtsy. 
I'm tied but happy. F1 Grand Prix tomorrow so I'm off to open a bottle of bubbly  to round off my Saturday... well, why not?
Thanks for popping by my Blog x  

Back tomorrow with another project from Sweet Poppy Stencils.
Eileen x