Friday 4 April 2014

Rochester Workshop April 2014 Sample 3


Morning Bloggers.
This is my third sample card for my Rochester Workshop on Saturday 5th April. I have few places left for this workshop. If you are interested, please email me for details. 
 

Forth and last sample tomorrow morning - my 'students' will be very busy!
I will update this post and share how I created this card with you next week.

Thanks for looking today. 
A warm welcome to all my new Blog followers and those now following on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter! Thank you so much for the interest and support.Very much appreciated.
Eileen x
Please note: I have disabled my blog comments as I enjoy and find it easier, to stay in touch, chat and answer any questions you may have, by Facebook or email eileen@ken-godwin.com