Tuesday 5 March 2013

Tim Holtz Alterations # Tattered Floral Die Cuts... made into Stamps !

Morning bloggers... me again with post number two for today. My Twinchies post is below this one!

I so enjoyed making this project....It's an 8" x 10" canvas, painted with Gesso and a pale green acrylic paint for the background, then using the Tim Holtz Tattered Floral die, I made some STAMPS!


The flowers were cut using thin foam then I mounted the foam die cut onto my acrylic block and stamped using various colours of ACRYLIC PAINT ... I will buy some Distress Paints at Ally Pally in April because I first saw this project on the brilliant blog of Paula's and she created her canvas using them .... amazing.
Please go and look at the TUTORIAL she has put on her blog. I also have to credit Paula for the design of my project ... I just loved it and learnt a lot.. so it's all good! 

Thank you for popping by my blog today ... back soon.
Have a good week.
Eileen xx