Friday 22 March 2013

Distress Inks and Designs By Ryn Kelp Stamp

 
Yo ho bloggers.. the weekend is coming up and for me that means F1 Racing on the TV and The Allhallows Crop tomorrow with all my crafty mates... Happy days, I hope you have a super weekend  with lots of fun things to do!
Another quick card for you here.


 Mowed Lawn, Spiced Marmalade and Mustard Seed Distress Inks, all blended together over the reverse side of Centura Pearl card stock ... then Ryn's versatile Kelp image was stamped using various colours of Versafine Ink.

Add a Clarity Stamp sentiment stamp I've had for years, mat and layer onto some coloured stock and rock 'n roll ... all done!  
Thanks for looking today... back again in the morning with one more 'Designs By Ryn' card .. I've been busy, busy, busy !  
Thank you for popping by my blog today and leaving such encouraging comments. 
Eileen x