Monday 15 October 2012

Twinchie Time ....

Morning all... come and join in with our new Challenge starting today on 'Show Us Your Twinchies'
I made these two 'Spooky' Twinchies in next to no time (yeah... I know it shows!)  Do you like my Spiders? Its a Quickutz Revolution die. Web and Spiders and I've had it years! 
I applied Rangers Black Enamel to the backs of the Spiders... goes on like Glossy Accents, available in White as well. Handy stuff!

Twinchie is a 2 inch x 2 inch square "Work of Art" well.... most of 'em are! 
You can do better than my efforts, so what are you waiting for .... have a go today. 

You could win a prize.... but it ain't much! .....just our badge, which I must admit, is becoming a collectors item around Blog-land! Everybody wants one and everyone that has one is trying to get rid of it  quick on ebay ... tic x
Have a good week. Life is fun and it don't last long!
Eileen x