Monday 1 October 2012

Ladybug Challenge with some Dylusions Stamps and a Stencil.

Hello.. it's me back again with a Tag .. now there's a change !
This Tag, made with distress Inks (Spiced Marmalade and Dusty Concord) is my DT Sample for this months Ladybug Challenge on the Ladybug Crafts Blog.
Halloween and / or Favourite Embellishment is the theme. Some people are not too keen on Halloween so Sam is offering the choice.

You could win a £15 voucher to spend on the Lady Bug Crafts web site! Go on join in!

Sam, who owns Ladybug Crafts where I purchased my Dylusions Stencil from, has a wide selection of crafting items at good prices and great customer service! This stencil is called Dotted Flowers.
Pop over and have a look here, Lady Bug Crafts .

Thanks for looking today.
See you soon.
Eileen x 

Please look at the post below this one for my Twinchies Challenge samples.