Sunday 29 July 2012

Papermania Stamp for Rudolph Day!

Same card as before but different colours!
Afternoon  all,
Good news!  Lewis Hamilton won the Hungarian Grand Prix and we took the Silver Medal in one of the Ladies cycle races in the Olympics. Brilliant day so far if you forget about the thunder, lightning and heavy rain!

I made this card while watching all the sport and enjoyed every minute. It's my entry for THE ONE AND ONLY...  Rudolph Day Challenge.  Pop over to Sarn's blog and have a look.

I made this card just a few weeks ago but using different colours. I just love this stamp you will be seeing it again  I'm sure!


My crafty friend Gina was my inspiration for this card ... see her super blog Here!.
Gina loves F1 racing as well!
It's just a bit of fun and it's another Christmas Card done and dusted!

Thanks for looking at my blog today.
See you soon.
Eileen x