Sunday 1 July 2012

PanPastels,Tim Holtz Stamps and a Digi Butterfly


Yo ho fans
This is my  DT sample project for this weeks PanPastel Challenge 'Use a Digital Image'

The white linen card Tag is coloured using three colours of the PanPastels, Orange, Hansa Yellow and Diarylide Yellow.  They are so easy to apply, very smooth, almost like paint!
Please enter this week as you could win a trial pack of the pans supplied by our sponsor Your Creativity Store.


The stamps on this tag are from the Tim Holtz Range and the Digi Butterfly is a free stamp from the internet ... sorry, I am trying hard to find the site I downloaded it from ... I will update this post when I do.

I coloured the Butterflies using the same PanPastel colours and after cutting them out applied some white gel pen to the wings.

Finally, I swiped them over with Versamark ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder..

Have a Super Sunday and come back soon as I will be doing another post ... The launch at last, of the *Show Us Your Twinches Challenge Blog*

I use PanPastels on some of my Twinchies Samples too!
Thanks for looking today
Eileen xxx