Sunday 22 July 2012

PanPastels and Lavinia Stamps.....Magical!

Yo ho crafty fans... is this  bright or wot! I loved making this Tag using my lush, rich and so easy to use PanPastels ... This tag is my Design Team sample for the PanPastel UK Challenge Blog... This weeks theme is Mystical and Magical.
ALL the  stamps  used on this Tag are from the lovely Lavinia Stamps .  PanPastels and Lavinia Stamps are, in my opinion, made for each other!
I so enjoyed making this Tag. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out. Please pop over and join in our Challenge because you could  win a trial pack of PanPastels from our Super Sponsor!
Thanks for stopping by my blog  and having a look at my work.. it's very kind of you X
For those of you that know me well, I only have to mention that the F1 racing is on the telly today and that means the small craft table is plonked in front of the TV ... crafty stuff everywhere ... sorted!
I will be back soon... enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Eileen xx