Sunday 12 February 2012

Distressed Inks Tag and Studio 490 Stamps


Hi,

I hope you are having a super weekend. I am crafting and loving it!

Just a quick post this afternoon.

I saw a tag posted on this Super blog of Candy's and just fell in love with the colours.

I have the stamps, so this is my take on this fabulous Tim Holtz Die Cut tag.

Candy is such a clever lady ... take a look !  Gorgeous work and stunning colours!
  
 I used a punch to punch the circle and stencilled through the negative with various colours of distressed Inks.


Overlapping the colours, as I went all over the tag, with my circle mask!

 Good fun ... then  I stamped the 'Eyes' from the Studio 490 Stamp set and got to work with my trusty white gel pen.


Candy uses this technique on her card and the eyes really 'pop'


Thanks for looking today see you soon



Eileen xxxxxx