Thursday 20 October 2011

Clarity Stamps, Adirondack Ink Pads, a Brayer and .... a box of Kleenex!

Dots added with a White Gel Pen


 
Inside decorated to match the front
Hi ya, I'm  feeling really 'chipper' today.

My cold has almost gone and  I'm looking forward to the weekend when I will see all my crafty mates at the Allhallows Crop on Saturday...... whoopee do!

 I wanted to make another Christmas PIAO card ( plonk it all on!) this week but I was worried about my nose dripping all over my beautiful Christmastime papers!

You folks understand how that could upset one! lol


So out came my Speedball Brayer and Adirondack Inks ...along with a selection of Clarity Stamps. I enjoyed making the cards shown here and I really got into a rhythm, rolling the brayer between sneezes!

Close up of the 'dots' lol!


This is what I used to make the cards.

Pink and Blue Card


White Card Stock
Lilac Pearl Card Stock
Black Card Stock
Raspberry Adirondack Ink
Pool Adirondack Ink
Leafy Swirl Stamps ( large and small )             Clarity Stamps
May All Your Dreams Come True. sentiment   Clarity Stamps
Spellbinders Shapeabilities Butterflies.



'Cracked Ice'   created by a thin line of ink around the end edge of the brayer

Deer Reflection.

White Card Stock
Green Card Stock
Bottle Green Adirondack Ink
Deer and Fawn Clarity Stamp
Small Star         Clarity Stamp
Christmas Sentiment Clarity Stamps ...inside the card, along with Clarity Stamp Sprucescape trees








Dragonflies Card

White Card Stock
Brown Pearl Card Stock
Silver Card Stock
Peach Bellini Adirondack Ink
Hazelnut Adirondack Ink
Hanging Vine Clarity Stamp
Quickutz Dragonfly Die
Spellbinders Metal Foil, Silver and Bronze
Sending A Little.... sentiment      Clarity Stamp

Thanks  for popping by today. I love reading the lovely comments you leave me (who wouldn't ) lol

Before I go, please have a look at a blog I am 'shouting out' for today .... Jassy is fairly new to blogging but has some super stuff to show you. Please take a look  at Jassy - Playtime Blog  lovely stuff!

BTW .... if  you love embroidery ..... Check out this beautiful post from from my mate Chris ... you will be blown away!


Have a good weekend.... I know I will ! :)  

Luv

Eileen xx