Tuesday 6 September 2011

Nestabilities Circles, Kenny K Digi Stamp and my Foil It Machine

Attitude or wot!


Evening all,

I've  had a lovely crafty day today... not too many phone calls and a new Ian Rankin CD to listen to! 
Bliss....


I stood in the garden for a while, earlier, watching the rain pouring down, so cool and fresh.

I hope you will not think I'm strange, but I love listening and watching the rain fall.

I wrapped twine around the backing card
The rain evokes  very  happy memories of my childhood, when, on many  rain soaked  Friday nights I would snuggle down in my comfortable bed, in my tiny bedroom looking at a 'real' log fire and start to drift off to sleep knowing I was warm and safe with NO school for two whole days! Ahhh happy times  lol :)



All  the text has been foiled with my 'Foil It' machine

This card is for my grandson, Thomas. He is growing up fast and is a credit to his mum and dad.

 I have used Quickutz Retro Dies, Nestabilities Circles Dies and my Cricut  Expression to cut out the bigger, narrower circles.


The Image is a Digital download from Kenny K and I have coloured it with Copic Markers and Polychromos Pencils as normal! 

The back ground  paper is from a pad called the 'Retro Stack'

All text, inside and on the front of the card, has been printed on  my husbands lazer printer then foiled using  my 'Foil It' machine.

The foiling does not show up too well in the pictures but, trust me, I am a card maker, lol, it is very purple and shiny!


It does SHINE honest!

 I have made a box, so along with a few quid, I hope Tom will be happy with it !

Thanks for looking today and  for leaving such great comments.


Tomorrow and Thursday will be ......Adirondack and Distressed inks, my brayer and melting pot time!

Rock and Roll!
I love messy.... I do messy very well indeed!

Stay safe

Luv

Eileen xx