Sunday 21 November 2010

Nestabilities Snowflake Decoration.

Hi , It seems I am always dashing around at the moment and today is no exception!  I am off to London in a while to see MIL who is still in hospital but is slowly getting better thank goodness. However, it seems to be one step forward and two steps back!
I went to the Allhallows Crop yesterday and had a wonderful time with my crafty mates. Thank you ladies for a great time, it was a real stress buster!

The project shown today is from a design from this SUPER blog by Yvonne  This ladies blog is so beautiful you must have a look. I just had to make this because I love her work and it's easy to do!



Three sets of Nestabilities here! Lacey Circles. Large Standard Circles and the Snowflake Die.
Cut and Go!
Thanks for popping by today.
Eileen x