Tuesday 29 June 2010

Nestabilities,Shapeabilities and a punch!

 Poppy card
Hi, I have spent most of my day crafting and enjoying every moment of it ....bit hot and sticky but I am not moaning the sunshine is just wonderful.
The cards I have posted today are made from the Shapeabilities Fleur De Lis pendant that I have used before.


I just love it and they were very easy to do .


The Poppy Stamp is from Lavinia Stamps

The other stamp, on the Lavender card is also from Lavinia Stamps. I think they are so pretty.


I used a punch on the lavender card ...from the EK corner punch range.


Just  punch around the largest size of the Classic large circle nestabilities. I find it best to hold the punch upside down so you can see where you are placing it so it will line up with the 'cut shape' before.

I saw this on one of my 'blog hops' I can't remember which one ! but will find it and post the link...the lady is very clever and produces the most beautiful work.

Thanks for looking today.
Back soon ....Eileenx