Wednesday, 13 July 2016

Rainbows at Oak House Studio - July Design Challenge


Hello everyone..   Today I'm taking part in the Oak House Studio Blog Challenge for July
The theme this month is Rainbows. Lynnda has decided to showcase Art Work from various Artists and designers and I'm delighted to have been invited to take part.


My card features a background created on a robust, disposable cleaning cloth, using various colours of the yummy, Pure Colour Chemistry Inks. After die cutting the circle shape, I stamped the gorgeous Clematis Tower in Black Ink.  Easy, but very pretty card to make.
Thanks for looking today.. I'll be back with another Rainbow card soon.
Eileen xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love the colours xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sensational colours! I think I may have these stamps in my stash. ;~}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Clematis Tower is a very pretty stamp and I love the results you have obtained with it Eileen. The colours are bright and beautiful and I think you said it is stamped on to a disposable cleaning cloth which accounts for the different texture here. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.