Monday, 14 March 2016

Seth Apter Spellbinder Dies and Distress Crayons

Yo ! I would like to share this Canvas with you today. Some textured Watercolour card, primed with Distress Collage Matt Medium, before introducing the new Distress Crayons!  I used most of the fantastic Distress colours, building up the layers of colour slowly for the background.


 I'm also featuring  two of my new dies from Spellbinder, designed by Seth Apter.. I just love these dies called Drip Drop and Coffee Ring. I've used the Andy Skinner '' Quick Rust Technique'' to colour the die cut images.


You will be seeing a lot more of them, plus the four other die designs and some Seth Apter Stamps all available from Oyster Stamps. The Eye Stamp is from a  Studio 490 set by Wendy Vecchi.
Thanks for looking today, back soon .
Eileen x

15 comments:

  1. Wow Eileen, your canvas is really special. I lOVE it. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Eileen, I think I will need to do the LOTTERY x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that canvas Eileen. I bought the Seth Apter Shatter Proof die and some TH Distress collage Matt medium, your fault! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I just love this Eileen. I just use some of Seth's stencils in a project that I will be showing in April. I had to order some of his stamps they are yummy. I really like how you have used Andy's rest technique too. I watched him do a video of that recently and wanted to try it out Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Eileen! So much going on here but totally fabulous! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this looks great!
    Groetjes Karin x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great canvas...love those dies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an incredible piece. Love how you have used the dies -- and all that rust and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eileen, I really love the canvas! The texture and grunge are absolutely fantastic and I'm in awe with what you've done with Seth Apter's dies! I've just recently started following him and it looks like I need to start following you as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.