Friday, 20 September 2013

Sweet Poppy Stencils and Distress Inks.


Morning Bloggers. If you are going to London, as I am, this weekend to visit the Big Stamp Show at Ally Pally, don't forget to go along to the Sweet Poppy Stencils and Lavinia Stamps stands at the show.
There will be some brand NEW Zentangle Stamps to purchase from Lavinia Stamps and always loads of goodies to see at Sweet Poppy Stencils.
Me and my crafty pals are all taking BIG bags!


Have a great weekend and thanks for popping by my blog today. 
You can find the technique I've used to create this card HERE!
Eileen xxx

10 comments:

  1. This looks beautiful. Love the colors you have used . Have a good time at the Big Stamp Show Anneke.
    www.annekescardart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this poppy stencil and I love the colour combo you've used xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, stunning Eileen. I love the colours you've used on this, unusual but effective.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Eileen. Really effective technique. Enjoy Ally Pally! Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image, love the colours and the beads. I'm taking 2 big bags :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful weekend and say hi to Lucy and Tracey for me.

    This is absolutely stunning Eileen, I do love the gorgeous colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a lovely stencil. you made it look so delicate with the colours you used. love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card, love the colours used nice to see something different. I have this stencil only done it in red so will be having a change

    ReplyDelete
  9. You do these sweet poppy stencil cards so well Eileen, such pretty colours! Think I might have to add these stencils, paste and beads to my ever-increasing xmas list lol!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely work Eileen. I haven't tried this technique yet but looking at the stunning results may do in the future but I'm sure it's not as easy as you make it look.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.