Saturday, 21 September 2013

Art Journal Page with Designs By Ryn Stamps and a new Tim Holtz Stencil

Hi di hi little bloggers! I've had a super day today at the Allhallows Crop ... so much laughter and lots of inky stuff ! 
With little help from my friends, Karen and Sue T, I managed to create a page in my large, brand new, Dylusions Creative Journal!

 Distress Pens, Distress Stains and a Tim Holtz Stencil, along with some stamps from Designs by Ryn and white dimensional paste.

 I enjoyed my day and I'm already looking forward to my visit to Ally Pally tomorrow. Got to be up bright and early in the morning! 
Thank you for looking today..... See you soon.
Eileen xx

18 comments:

  1. Fab colours Eileen Love the vibrancy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thats amazing, I wouldn't know where to start x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! Such an explosion of gorgeousness, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful combination of colours & images! Happy Weekend, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What can I say, it's fantastic, love the splodges, colours and everything about it. You really should be showing your work to a gallery, I reckon you could make a mint with modern art sales. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this it is fabulous! Glad you had a lovely day too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is positively yummy! The splats are wonderful and the water droplets particularly enchanting! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What a striking page! Fab colors and cool using water drops with TH stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this has worked really well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh YESSSS! LOVE this Eileen . . . c'mon October . . . hurry up and get here!

    Where'd you buy your Dylusions AJ from then eh?

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Eileen, a fabulous page with lots of colour and patterns! warm greet Mirandax

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like it Eileen. Love the colours.
    I do hope you haven't spent the Ferrets' food money at Ally Pally!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous page, love the colors!
    Groetjes karin x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't see the images as iPhone playing up!! Bet they are special in any case:)
    Can't get down south for the crafty bits but am going to Port Sunlight on Saturday. Hope the credit card can hold out. Enjoy yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such fun! Love all the splats of colour, brilliant! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Eileen, I missed this somehow. Love the messiness and colour explosion you create. Looks like so much fun to make! I don't know how you get the chaos to work so well each time! Awesome art!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ... Much appreciated.